Before purchasing any multimedia product on CKE18.com, please review our System Requirements. If your system does not meet these requirements, you will not be able to use our products and/or will not receive the highest quality stream. For information on accessing your CKE18 subscription on devices other than your PC, see the Subscription Access FAQs.
- CKE18 Recommended Profiles
CKE18.com runs in most current Internet browsers and on many mobile devices. To watch CKE18.com video and/or current CKE18 subscription video content, you need an HTML5 supported browser or Adobe Flash Player 10 (or above) installed on your computer. See Section 3: Flash Player Requirements for more information. Some features may be limited or unavailable if you are running a configuration that is not recommended. The following profiles are recommended for a standard CKE18.com experience. Note: If your computer is more than approximately three (3) years old, then you may experience technical difficulties when attempting to use CKE18.
Windows Minimal Profile: Operating System Processor RAM VRAM Browsers Plug-ins Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows Server 2003 Intel® Pentium® 4 2.33GHz (or equivalent) 256MB 64MB Internet Explorer 6.x (or higher), Firefox 2.x (or higher), Google Chrome 11.x (or higher), or AOL 9 Adobe Flash Player 10 (For better performance we recommend 10.2 or higher)
Apple Minimal Profile: Operating System Processor RAM VRAM Browsers Plug-ins OSX 10.4.x, 10.5.x, or 10.6.x PowerPC® G5 1.8GHz or Intel Core® Duo 1.5GHz 512MB 64MB Safari 3.x (or higher), Firefox 2.x (or higher), Google Chrome 11.x (or higher) Adobe Flash Player 10 (For better performance we recommend Version 11)
- Internet Connection: A high speed broadband Internet Connection (Cable, DSL, T1) is recommended to stream CKE18 content. Streams range from 200kpbs - 2000kbps. You may do a speed test to determine your average connection speed before joining.
- AOL Users: Please note that running the AOL environment may consume a substantial amount of the computer's memory and processor, thereby potentially disrupting performance. CKE18.com does not guarantee AOL versions will perform correctly.
- Other General Settings:
- Cookies enabled: This is the standard setting for all browsers. If cookies are disabled, you may encounter login errors and experience difficulties viewing certain content.
- Pop-up and Ad Blockers: You may encounter page loading difficulties if pop-up and ad blockers are enabled. Please add CKE18.com to your "allow" list.
- Browser and Plug-in Downloads
The following recommended browser and plug-in downloads are available at no cost.